Buddhist Paintings 2022 Wall Calendar
Approximately 2,500 years ago, Siddhartha Gautama became the Buddha, or “enlightened one,” after having spent years in reflection. His teachings about the path to attaining wisdom and compassion spread throughout East and Southeast Asia. Buddhists across the continent created devotional sculptures, paintings, and ritual objects—used as aids for various liturgies and meditation practices—imbued with their local culture. From wise disciples to revered deities, the 12 paintings in this calendar depict many figures important in Buddhism.
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional color quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
Size: 12 x 13 x .125 in.
Opens to: 12 x 26 in.