Claude Monet 2023 Wall Calendar
Claude Monet was singularly devoted to capturing fleeting moments and impressions on canvas. The brisk seaside air at a Sainte-Adresse resort. Sunset reflected on melting snow at Louveciennes. The play of color and light on his beloved lily pond at Giverny. Although his style would change and mature, Monet’s interest in how we perceive nature is ever present in his paintings. His desire to record his perceptions in the open air, in his own style, led him to reject rigid rules of subject matter and composition.
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional color quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
Size: 12 x 13 x .125 in.
Opens to: 12 x 26 in.