Claude Monet Irises 1000 Piece Puzzle
Claude Monet (1840 1926), was a founder of French impressionist painting, and the most consistent and prolific practitioner of the movement's philosophy of expressing one's perceptions before nature. Monet's Irises are lesser known than his waterlilies - but just as beautiful.
- This colorful puzzle measures 19.25 x 26.6 in (48.89 x 67.56 cm) completed.
- Box size: 10 x 14 x 2.37 in (25.4 x 35.36 x 6 cm).
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Puzzle made from premium European recycled blue board paper and printed with vegetable based ink.
- Age graded 13+ years of age.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.
- 1000 pieces