France: Vintage Travel Posters 2022 Wall Calendar
Colorful vintage travel posters depicted France as an ideal escape tinted with glamour. Well-known artists such as Roger Broders and Georges Dorival were commissioned to create imagery that would tempt tourists to the grand metropolis of Marseille, the impossibly blue waters of the Cote d’Azur, and the spectacular scenery of Foix, gateway to the Pyrenees. The 12 lithographed posters collected in this calendar hail from the 1920s and 1930s, throughout which France was a premier European vacation destination.
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional color quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
Size: 12 x 13 x .125 in.
Opens to: 12 x 26 in.