George Saurat: A Sunday on La Grande Jatte Puzzle
A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte, painted from 1884 to 1886 and in the collection of the Art Institute of Chicago, is Georges Seurat's most famous work. A leading example of pointillist technique, executed on a large canvas, it is a founding work of the neo-impressionist movement.
- This colorful puzzle measures 19.25 x 26.6 in (48.89 x 67.56 cm) completed.
- Box size: 10 x 14 x 2.37 in (25.4 x 35.36 x 6 cm).
- Puzzle made from premium European recycled blue board paper and printed with vegetable based ink.
- Age graded 13+ years of age.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.