Hiroshige 2024 Wall Calendar
One of the last great masters of Edo-period ukiyo-e painting and printmaking, Hiroshige created some of his most influential works during the final decade of his life. His works honor the past and the present, the timeless and the ephemeral in landscapes, flowers, and scenes of daily life. Hiroshige’s extraordinary woodblock-print series One Hundred Famous Views of Edo ranks among the greatest achievements of Japanese art. Issued from 1856 to 1858, these prints express the appearance and spirit of Edo at the culmination of more than 200 years of uninterrupted peace and prosperity.
• 12 monthly grids and full-color artwork
• High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock
• Exceptional color quality
• Grid pages are easy to write on
• Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays
Size: 12 x 13 x .125 in.
Opens to: 12 x 26 in.