Hiroshige Naruto Whirlpool Puzzle
This striking print depicts one of Japan's tidal whirlpools in the Naruto Strait. The strait's tides produce the fourth-fastest current in the world, shifting enormous amounts of water in and out of the 1.3km passage everyday. Painting by Japanese artist Utagawa Hiroshige.
- This colorful puzzle measures 19.25 x 26.6 in (48.89 x 67.56 cm) completed.
- Box size: 10 x 14 x 2.37 in (25.4 x 35.36 x 6 cm).
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Puzzle made from premium European recycled blue board paper and printed with vegetable based ink.
- Age graded 13+ years of age.
- 1000 pieces