Joseph Stella: Flowers, Italy 1000-piece Jigsaw Puzzle
.Joseph Stella (American, b. Italy, 1877–1946) Flowers, Italy, 1931 Joseph Stella traveled frequently—to Italy, France, the Caribbean, and elsewhere—where he fully explored his love of nature. The large, impressive Flowers, Italy expresses that love, recalling the brilliant colors of stained-glass windows, with the flowers and stems creating a virtual cathedral of flora. Immerse yourself in Stella’s extravagant garden, brought to you via this 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• This luxury puzzle is crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte art paper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Published with the Phoenix Art Museum
Box size: 10 x 13 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 25 x 25 in.