The Wuggly Ump and Other Delights Coloring Book
Edward Gorey created a diverse menagerie of characters and creatures, and one of his most popular is the Wuggly Ump, a beast that terrifies children while making us laugh, somehow. The story of the Wuggly Ump, “little wilful eyes” and all, is told here with line drawings to color. We've also included images from a few other Gorey books (Story for Sara, The Remembered Visit) and miscellany (cats included). Gorey’s originals are shown in miniature on the inside covers, some in color, but others, not, since he usually worked in black pen and ink.
48 pages with 22 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed