William H. Johnson Coloring Book
William Johnson’s bright paintings of people working, dancing, playing music, and posing for portraits are collected here, along with some of his glowing still lifes. His powerful scenes of African American life are both joyful and unexpectedly profound. The line drawings produced for this coloring book were traced from reproductions of his original paintings, which are printed in miniature on the inside covers.
8 pages with 22 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
Published with the Smithsonian American Art Museum
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .25 in.